Friday, February 27, 2009

Silent jealousy 16/02/09

"feel the love. feel the pain. no love without pain. when you meet hello, you will meet good bye."

keep silent
too cold to speak out
this coat, covering the cold
useless, nothing happen

you are out of my blue

no happiness without pain
find a way with yesterday feeling
let me know that i am yours and you are mine
by the way you say, for you i will

you might know things i would never say

a love that will last, hold on
stay with me
this is a letter to you
give the clue things you know nothing about

that's why i call it "new day"

Dear, we are a new classic love story
by using coat for cold
the world when there was only me and you
pocketfull of sunshine

you complete me with a lot of things, reasons, and feelings

especially, you complete me with you. And the silent of it. The silent of jealousy.


-Riphat

No comments: