Friday, February 27, 2009

fill the soul never called 19/12/08

"it's so hard to breath. So hard to get out. And i don't know how much longer i can keep this up."


Fill the soul never called



This place is not bright enough
i try to detect something out of this world
something out of this world
that realization suddenly makes me wanting to scream
the fact, i find nothing

i don't know what to say actually, but i do know something

i'm trying to hear what i'm not saying
i grab hold of my breath
i only have today to say what i never want to

this has been nothing

will you please excuse me now?

don't ask me how to lose friends, not even how to alienate people

i'm surely can't explain how deep and wide the space in the place i usually called, heart. To the era i'm in love with, don't let me down!


i scold myself


-Riphat

No comments: